The Lakeside 322 utility cart’s three shelves have sound deadening material underneath them to reduce vibrations and resulting noise. The hemmed and reinforced front provides durability, while the all-welded angle leg construction provides a rigid structure. Made of stainless steel, the cart is easy to clean, resistant to corrosion, and strong. It moves smoothly through work areas thanks to its 31⁄2-inch diameter casters. Measuring 303⁄8 inches long, 183⁄8 inches wide, and 33 inches tall, the Lakeside 322 utility cart has a capacity of 300 pounds.
- 300-lb. capacity across 3 shelves
- Sound-deadening material reduces vibration to cut resulting noise
- Stainless steel construction makes the unit easy to clean and strong
- Front is hemmed and reinforced for strength
- All-welded angle leg construction provides a rigid, strong structure
- Leg and handle bumpers protection walls and furniture during transit
- (4) 31⁄2-in. dia. swivel casters easily navigate turns
- Shelf Dimensions: 27 in. L x 18 in. W
- Overall Dimensions: 303⁄4 in. L x 183⁄8 in. W x 33 in. H
Utility Cart, open, (3) shelf, shelf size 27"W x 18"D, stainless steel angle frame with push handle, 20 ga. stainless steel legs, 300 lb. capacity, 3-1/2" swivel casters
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Lakeside 322 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1-year Parts & Labor|
|Number of Levels||3|