The Lakeside 243 utility cart has a capacity of 500 pounds spread across two levels of shelving. The 211⁄2-inch space between the shelves enables the cart to accommodate tubs, crates, and boxes. The cart is made of stainless steel, has sturdy U-shaped frame, and the edges of the shelves are reinforced, all of which provides strength and durability. Dual handles make it easy to maneuver the Lakeside 243 utility cart through small spaces that restrict turns. Maneuvering the cart smoothly with less strain is possible thanks to four non-marking, 5-inch swivel casters.
- 500 lbs. of product can be held on 2 levels of shelving
- 211⁄2-in. shelf clearance provides space for tubs, crates, and more
- Push the cart from either end with dual handles that make it possible to maneuver through small spaces that restrict turns
- 5-in., non-marking casters swivel for smooth maneuvering
- Shelf Dimensions: 33 in. L x 21 in. W
- Overall Dimensions: 36 in. L x 22 in. W x 405⁄8 in. H
- NSF certified
- Made in the U.S.
- Constructed of easy-to-clean stainless steel for strength
- U-shaped frame construction provides durability
- 1-in.-thick frame tubing is strong and sturdy
- Shelf edges are reinforced to accommodate heavy loads
Utility Cart, 2-shelf with 36"W x 22"D x 40-5/8"H, shelf size 33"W x 21"D, stainless steel tubular U-frame, 20 gauge stainless steel shelves with reinforced edges, 500 lb. capacity, 21-1/2" shelf clearance, push handle on each short side, 5" non-marking swivel casters, NSF (ships fully assembled)
Lakeside 243 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet