The Beverage Air WTR60AHC worktop refrigerator has a removable 4-inch backsplash that keeps messes contained to the top. Made of aluminum, the cabinet resists rusting and holds product on four epoxy-coated steel shelves. Two doors provide access to the cabinet through their stay-open design and self-closing feature. The Beverage Air WTR60AHC worktop refrigerator keeps temperatures between 36 and 38 degrees Fahrenheit and includes an interior thermometer so that staff can monitor the unit.
- Temperature range: 36-38 degrees F
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Cabinet thermometer accurately measures the temperature
- Epoxy coating on the evaporator coil resists corrosion
- Back-accessible refrigeration system
- Heavy-duty aluminum interior lining resists rust
- 4 epoxy-coated, corrosion-resistant shelves
- 4-in. backsplash prevents spills
- Removable backsplash design facilitates cleanup
- Scratch and ruts-resistant top, front, sides, and doors are constructed of stainless steel
- 2 of the 6-in. casters include brakes
- 1,350 BTU
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 3 A, 1⁄5 HP
- Overall dimensions: 60 in. W x 32 in. D x 395⁄8 in. H
- cULus, UL-Sanitation, and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Heavy-duty Door Construction
- 120-degree stay-open feature conveniently keeps the door open when stocking product
- Self-closing design retains cold air
- Magnetic gaskets seal in cold air
- Can be removed and reversed in the field
The worktop refrigerators buyers' guide provides in-depth information on worktop refrigerators.
Worktop Refrigerator, two-section, 60"W, 14.75 cu. ft., (2) solid doors, (4) shelves, stainless steel front, 2-1/2" thick top & sides, aluminum interior, 4" removable backsplash, rear-mounted self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/5 HP, UL, cUL, UL EPH, MADE IN USA, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Beverage Air WTR60AHC SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor; 5 year compressor|
|No. of Sections||2|
|Residential Warranty||Units installed in residential applications will be warranted for a period of 1 year parts & labor from the date of original installation|
|Product||Work Top Refrigerator|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|