The Beverage Air SPED72HC-18-2 prep table has a stainless steel and galvanized steel exterior that resists scratches, dents, and corrosion. The interior has an aluminum lining that provides corrosion resistance and strength for heavy use. With two top compartments, the prep station houses 18 sixth-size, 4-inch-deep pans. The stainless steel hood and lid assembly protect the pans from contamination and keep cold air inside the unit. The self-contained refrigeration system moves forced air from the evaporator below the pans for even cooling. This system produces cold temperatures with R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant.
The Beverage Air SPED72HC-18-2 prep table has two drawers with stainless steel frames for durability. The frames are supported by telescoping slides that can lock to restrict the drawers from being accidentally removed from the cabinet. Both drawers can hold 6-inch-deep pans, which are sold separately. There are two door compartments for extra storage, which have two corrosion-resistant shelves each. The door has a self-closing design, and it stays open past 120 degrees for product stocking and cabinet cleaning. The unit is easy to move with the 6-inch casters; for locking in place, two of the casters have brakes.
- 2 top compartments hold 18 sixth-size, 4-in.-deep pans (pans are included)
- Even cooling is provided by forced air that moves under the pans
- Hood and lid assembly offer contamination protection while retaining cold air
- Polyethylene cutting board is 10 in. deep and removable for cleaning
- Damage-resistant stainless steel exterior with a galvanized back and bottom
- Interior is lined with aluminum to resist corrosion
- Rear-mounted, self-contained system is separated from dust and floor debris
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant is more environmentally friendly than traditional refrigerants
- Epoxy-coated evaporator coil helps prevent harmful corrosion
- 6-in. casters provide mobility for serving and cleaning
- 2 braking casters offer stability when necessary
- 1,549 BTU
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 3 A, 1⁄4 HP, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 72 in. W x 32 in. D x 451⁄8 in. H
- UL, cULus, UL-EPH, and UL-Sanitation listed
- Made in the U.S.
2 Door Compartments
- Comes with 4 epoxy-coated wire shelves
- Snap-in gaskets create a tight seal to the cabinet
- Door self-closes to prevent cold air from escaping
- 120-degree, stay-open feature adds convenience while stocking product
- Door can be reversed in the field for workflow convenience
2 Pull-out Drawers
- Drawers accommodate 6-in.-deep pans
- Durable stainless steel frames use telescoping slides for support
- Slides have a locking design, preventing user from accidentally removing the drawers
- Aluminum handles add corrosion resistance and strength
Elite Series™ Sandwich Top Refrigerated Counter, three-section, 72"W, 14.6 cu. ft., (2) drawers (upper & lower pull-out drawers accommodate 6" deep pans), (2) doors, stainless steel top with opening for (18) 1/6 size pans (pans furnished are 4" deep, tops will accommodate 6" deep pans), 10" polyethylene cutting board, stainless steel exterior, aluminum interior, rear-mounted self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/4 HP, UL, cUL, UL EPH, MADE IN USA, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Beverage Air SPED72HC-18-2 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cutting Board Depth (in.)||10|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Width (in) Range||69 - 85 in|