The Beverage Air SPE36HC-10C prep table has epoxy-coated wire shelves in the cabinet that resist corrosion. There are 10 sixth-size, 4-inch deep pans in the top section that hold toppings for salad, sandwiches, pizza, and more. Forced air circulates under the pans to maintain cold temperatures, while the recessed design lowers the pans 2 inches to ensure product stays at safe temperatures. Spanning the length of the unit, a 17-inch-wide cutting board provides a convenient area to prepare ingredients.
An aluminum interior liner provides corrosion resistance and durability. With two stainless steel doors, accessing the cabinet of the Beverage Air SPE36HC-10C prep table is simple, and they stay open past 120 degrees for product loading. To keep cold air inside the cabinet, the doors have a self-closing design.
- Top section accommodates 10 sixth-size, 4-in. deep pans to hold toppings
- Polycarbonate pan construction resists minor damage
- Recirculated, forced air flows under the pans to properly cool product
- Recessed pan design lowers the pans 2 in. to ensure cold temperatures to keep product safe
- 17-in. W white cutting board offers convenient prepping
- Polyethylene cutting board construction supports use in commercial settings
- Wire shelves are corrosion resistant with an epoxy coating
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant maintains cold temperatures
- Non-electric, automatic evaporator has a corrosion-resistant coil
- Refrigeration system can be accessed from the rear for maintenance
- Aluminum interior liner provides strength and resists corrosion
- Stainless steel top, front, grille, sides, and doors are durable and easy to clean
- Galvanized back and bottom withstand heavy, constant use
- 2 of the casters (4) 6-in. casters can be locked in place
- 1,140 BTU
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 2 A, 1⁄6 HP, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Interior Dimensions: 32 in. W x 223⁄8 in. D x 23 in. H
- Overall Dimensions: 36 in. W x 381⁄4 in. D x 45 in. H
- cULus, UL, UL-Sanitation, and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
Heavy-Duty Door Construction
- Stay open feature keeps the doors open past 120 degrees for loading
- Self-closing design helps keep cold air inside the cabinet
- Field reversible to easily fit into different layouts
- Can be removed for quick cleaning and servicing
Elite Series™ Sandwich Top Refrigerated Counter, two-section, 36" W, 7.3 cu. ft., (2) doors, stainless steel top with opening for (10) 1/6 size pans, 17" cutting board, stainless steel exterior, aluminum interior, rear-mounted self-contained refrigeration, (pans furnished are 4" deep, tops will accommodate 6" deep pans), R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/6 HP, 115v/60/1, 5.0 amps, 8' cord, NEMA 5-15P, UL, cUL, UL EPH, NSF, MADE IN USA, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Beverage Air SPE36HC-10C SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cutting Board Depth (in.)||17|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Width (in) Range||16 - 36 in|