The Beverage Air MT10-1B Marketeer™ one-section glass door merchandiser has electronic temperature control and cools with R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. The refrigeration system is designed to operate quietly, so it can be used in the front of house. Three epoxy-coated shelves display items, and the product is highlighted by LED interior lighting. Customers can easily see items through the double-pane glass door. A lock on the door helps prevent tampering and theft. The exterior of this Beverage Air MT10-1B glass door merchandiser has a black coating that withstands high-volume operations.
- Black exterior coating is baked on for strength
- White-coated steel interior
- 3 epoxy-coated shelves
- LED interior lighting enhances product visibility
- Double-pane, low-E glass door self-closes to retain cold air
- Door lock protects against product theft
- 2-in. feet stabilize on uneven surfaces
- Electronic temperature control
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Epoxy coating on the evaporator coil is corrosion resistant
- Refrigeration system operates quietly
- 7.28 cu. ft. interior space
- 1,093 BTU
- 3.2 A, 1⁄6 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Interior dimensions: 22 in. W x 161⁄4 in. D x 401⁄2 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 247⁄8 in. W x 2213⁄16 in. D x 543⁄8 in. H
- cULus, UL, UL-EPH, and UL-Sanitation listed
- Made in the U.S.
If you want to learn more about display cases, check out the guide for buying display cases.
Marketeer™ Series Refrigerated Merchandiser, reach-in, one-section, (1) double pane hinged glass door with lock, 7.28 cu. ft. capacity, electronic temperature control, (3) adjustable wire shelves, LED interior lighting, self-closing door with recessed pocket door handle, bottom-mounted refrigeration, white interior, black exterior, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/6 HP, UL, cULus, UL EPH Classified, UL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Beverage Air MT10-1B SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Width (in) Range||21 - 30|
|Warranty||3-year Parts & Labor; 5-year Compressor|
|Residential Warranty||Units installed in residential applications will be warranted for a period of 1 year parts & labor from the date of original installation|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|
|Special Features||LED Lighting|