The Beverage Air GF34L-B glass froster can hold up to 94 mugs or 150 plates that are 8 inches in diameter. The wear-resistant vinyl exterior comes in black to easily blend into any establishment. Stainless steel lids are durable and resistant to corrosion, and they easily remove for cleaning or replacing. Adjustable shelving in the chiller can be removed to store and chill plates.
This glass chiller has foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation that retains cold air so dishes and mugs are chilled to the ideal temperature. R-404A refrigerant ensures temperatures stay cool in the cabinet. A condensate evaporator system is built into the Beverage Air GF34L-B glass froster. Condensation elimination is non-electric and automatic for simplicity.
- Interior base is easy to access
- Adjustable shelving can be removed to store and chill plates
- Cabinet exterior has a wear-resistant vinyl finish that comes in black
- Stainless steel top is durable and resistant to corrosion
- Galvanized steel interior is resistant to corrosion
- Lids are easy to remove for cleaning
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation keeps air cold in the unit
- R-404A refrigerant maintains cool temperatures
- Built-in condensate evaporator system prevents the need for floor drains
- Automatic and non-electric condensation elimination
- 2 dividers come in the chiller to separate mugs
- Able to hold up to (94) 12-oz. mugs
- Capacity of (150) 8-in. plates
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 6.5 A, 5 kW, 1⁄3 HP, 6-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 34 in. W x 26 in. D x 335⁄8 in. H
- cULus, UL, UL-EPH, and UL-Sanitation listed
Glass Froster, under bar model, 34" W, 26" D, 6.6 cu. ft., top opening with (1) sliding door, (1) lid, (2) adjustable dividers, (94) 12 oz mugs & (150) 8" plates capacity, auto defrost, -10 F operating temperature, stainless top, black vinyl sides, galvanized interior, self-contained refrigeration, 1/3 hp, UL, cUL, UL-EPH, MADE IN USA, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Beverage Air GF34L-B SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Width (in) Range||24 - 36 in|