The Beverage Air DZ24-1-B draft beer system has a single door to the cabinet where four sixth-size kegs can be held at a time. The 3-inch in diameter insulated tower has dual faucets so more than one glass can be filled at a time. There are two compartments in the cabinet that have different temperature ranges; the left is from 35 to 60 degrees Fahrenheit, while the right is from 40 to 60 degrees Fahrenheit. R-134A refrigerant maintains these temperatures.
The exterior is constructed from black, vinyl-coated steel for wear resistance. The interior is made from galvanized steel for easy cleaning and heavy-duty for commercial use. Cold air stays in the cabinet since it is insulated with polyurethane that is foamed in place, providing structural strength. The door to the cabinet comes with a lock to deter unwanted access. Magnetic gaskets prevent cold air from leaking out and create a positive seal. The Beverage Air DZ24-1-B draft beer system has 4-inch diameter casters that allow you to easily move the system.
- Left compartment maintains 35-60 degrees F temperature range
- Right compartment maintains 40-60 degrees F temperature range
- Holds 4 sixth-size kegs at a time
- Beer waste bottle captures beer from the drain
- R-134A refrigerant maintains cool temperatures
- Refrigeration is self-contained for easy maintenance
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 4 A, 1⁄5 HP, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15 plug
- Overall Dimensions: 24 in. W x 291⁄2 in. D x 39.36 in. H
- cULus, UL-Sanitation, and UL-EPH listed
- Made in the U.S.
- Black, vinyl-coated steel exterior is resistant to wear and tear
- Stainless steel top and drip tray make clean up simple
- Black glass rails are standard
- 3 in. dia. insulated tower with dual faucet
- Foamed-in-place polyurethane insulation retains cold air and provides structural strength
- Galvanized steel interior is heavy duty and corrosion resistant
- Floors and doorsill are made from stainless steel for lasting use
- Door has a lock to prevent unwanted access
- Magnetic gasket on the door provide positive seal and prevents cold air leaks
- 4-in. swivel casters make the unit mobile
Dual Zone Beer & Wine Draft Cooler, 24" W, 29-1/2" D, 7.8 cu. ft., (1) door, holds (4) 1/6 size kegs (2 per section), door locks, (1) 2 tap tower, dual temperature zone: left side maintains 35°-60°F and right side maintains 40°-60°F, black exterior, stainless steel top, galvanized interior, self-contained refrigeration, 1/5 hp, 4" casters, UL, cUL, UL EPH, NSF, MADE IN USA, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Beverage Air DZ24-1-B SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Exterior Finish||Black Laminate|
|Number of Columns||1|
|Number of Taps||1|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Width (in) Range||23 - 50 in|
|Residential Warranty||Units installed in residential applications will be warranted for a period of 1 year parts & labor from the date of original installation|
|Product Type||Refrigerators & Freezers|