The Beverage Air BB72HC-1-G-B-27 bar refrigerator has a black exterior with a 2-inch stainless steel top. Three glass doors provide a look into the cabinet without releasing cold air. They each have a lock to prevent theft and stay open for loading and unloading product. Items are stored on six epoxy-coated shelves and the stainless steel interior floor, while the cabinet has LED lights. The Beverage Air BB72HC-1-G-B-27 back bar cooler has an electronic control system.
- 3 keg capacity
- Black exterior
- Heavy-duty galvanized interior walls and ceiling
- Stainless steel interior floor eases cleaning
- Electronic control system
- 2-in. stainless steel top
- 6 epoxy-coated steel shelves
- 3 glass doors self-close and stay open past a certain point for loading and unloading product
- Locks deter theft
- LED lights enhance cabinet visibility
- Forced-air refrigeration system evenly distributes cold air
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Automatic evaporator resists corrosion
- 19.92 cu. ft. interior space
- 1,942 BTU
- 3.1 A, 1⁄3 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 8-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Interior dimensions: 601⁄4 in. W x 19 in. D x 28 in. H
- Overall dimensions: 72 in. W x 241⁄2 in. D x 36 in. H
- cULus, UL, UL-EPH, and UL-Sanitation listed
- Made in the U.S.
Not sure what the best kind of bar refrigerator is for you? We provide details on them in the undercounter bar refrigeration guide.
Refrigerated Back Bar Storage Cabinet, three section, 72" W, 36" H, 19.92 cu. ft., (3) glass doors, snap-in door gasket, (6) epoxy coated steel shelves, (3) 1/2 barrel kegs, LED interior lighting with manual on/off switch, 2" stainless steel top, black exterior finish, galvanized interior, right-mounted self-contained refrigeration, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/3 HP, UL, cULus, UL EPH CLASSIFIED, UL-Sanitation, NSF, MADE IN USA, 115v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Beverage Air BB72HC-1-G-B-27 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Exterior Finish||Black Laminate|
|Number of Levels||3|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor; 5 year compressor|
|Width (in) Range||70 - 79 in|
|Residential Warranty||Units installed in residential applications will be warranted for a period of 1 year parts & labor from the date of original installation|