Cleveland's 24CGA10 NG double compartment convection steamer has a five-pan cooking capacity that can hold 10 full size 2-1/2 inch deep cafeteria pans for your products to be steamed consistently. Part of the Steamcraft™ Ultra 10 Series, this natural gas model has two compartments with a PowerPak gas steam generator that operate at 125,000 BTUs total with an 80 percent efficient vertical atmospheric generator design. It includes two 60-minute electromechanical timers and switches that can be operated manually, as well as an audible signal alerting users of cooking time. The convection steamer also has a main power on and off switch that fills the generator automatically with water, then ignites the gas burners with an electronic spark ignition to start the generator.
- Has capacity to hold (10) 12-in. x 20-in. x 2-1/2 in. deep cafeteria pans
- 2 compartments with a PowerPak gas steam generator operating at 125,000 BTUs total
- (2) 60-min. electromechanical timers and switches operate manually
- Audible signal alerts users of cooking time
- Main power on and off switch that fills the generator with water and ignites gas burners
- Instant steam stand-by mode holds generator at a steaming temperature and starts cooking instantly
- 14 gauge, 304 stainless steel construction for compartment door, cooking cavity and steam generator
- "Water Jet" spray rinse drain cleaning cycle keeps drain clear
- Brass steam jets distribute even heat and easy to clean
- Automatic probe controls water levels with high velocity rinse cycle
- NSF-Certified 6-in. stainless steel legs have flanged feet adjustable to keep unit solid
- Overall Dimensions: 24-in. W x 33-in. D x 65-1/2 in. H
Steamcraft® Ultra 10 Convection Steamer, pressureless, NG gas, 2 compartments, (5) 12 x 20 x 2 1/2 pans/compartment capacity, electro-mechanical 60 minute timers, 1 standard treated & tap water connection, stainless steel construction, 6" adjustable legs with flanged feet, 125,000 BTU
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Cleveland 24CGA10 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet