The Cleveland 24CGA10 LP floor model steamer is constructed of stainless steel for durability and damage resistance. Six-inch legs lift the unit up off the floor, while the doors are hinged on the left and controls sit on the right side. A tight seal around the two doors is achieved with reversible gaskets. Water is collected from condensate since a drip trough sits under the unit. Coved corners in the compartments make cleaning easier.
Both compartments have a capacity of 10 pans that measure 12 inches by 20 inches by 21⁄2 inches. High-speed cooking is possible with the 71⁄2-gallon generator reservoir. You can start cooking instantly with the instant steam standby so customers will not have to wait long for their food. There are two 60-minute electromechanical timers that sound when they are finished. The Cleveland 24CGA10 LP floor model steamer is heated by propane gas.
- Heated by propane gas
- Capacity of (10) 12-in. x 20-in. x 21⁄2-in. cafeteria pans
- 7.5-gal. generator reservoir for high-speed cooking
- Instant steam standby mode lets you start cooking instantly
- (2) 60-min. electro-mechanical timers have an audible signal when the food is finished
- On/off switch fills the generator with water then ignites the gas burners to start the generator
- Brass Steam Jets do not use fans to create a high velocity convection steam
- Cold water condenser maintains dry steam
- Drain stays clear with a water jet spray rinse drain cleaning cycle
- Mineral buildup is prevented with the automatic probe for water level control
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 200 W, 2 A, 125,000 BTU
- Overall Dimensions: 24 in. W x 32.88 in. D x 65.44 in. H
- Stainless steel construction is heavy duty and resistant to minor damage
- Steam generator is fully insulated and mounted on the back of the unit
- Cleaning port is easily accessible on the exterior top
- Coved corners help evenly distribute heat and make cleaning simple
- Drainage is enhanced since the floor and top are creased
- Reversible gasket on the doors provide a tight seal
- Condensate drip trough sits under the compartment door to collect water
- Doors are hinged on the left and controls are to the right
- 6-in. legs lift the steamer up off the floor
Steamcraft® Ultra 10 Convection Steamer, pressureless, LP gas, 2 compartments, (5) 12 x 20 x 2 1/2 pans/compartment capacity, electro-mechanical 60 minute timers, 1 standard treated & tap water connection, stainless steel construction, 6" adjustable legs with flanged feet, 125,000 BTU
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Cleveland 24CGA10 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Steam Generator||External Source|
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty|
|Specialty Options||Descaling Port|