The Cleveland 22CET6.1 SteamChef™ electric countertop steamer can hold six 12-inch-by-20-inch-by-21⁄2-inch steam table pans. Depending on the amount of product being cooked, the timer will automatically adjust. Other controls on the SureCook control panel include the power, which quickly heats the unit and recovers temperatures, and an LED light that illuminates. An automatic water-level control fills the unit when the power switch is turned on. When the power is turned off, the unit drains automatically.
Steam is forced around the compartment with a fan, and when the door is opened during the cooking cycle, the fan and steam are shut off. Its water level is monitored with low and high water probes. To maximize heat transfer, the heating element is in an aluminum block. The Cleveland 22CET6.1 SteamChef electric countertop steamer has a stainless steel door and latches that withstand constant use in commercial settings. The water reservoir has a 1-gallon capacity.
- (6) 12-in. x 20-in. x 21⁄2-in. steam table pan capacity
- Fan-forced convection steam throughout the compartment
- Condensate waste is removed from the cooking compartment by the KleanShield™ design
- Automatic water level controls fill the unit when the main power switch is turned on
- Water level is maintained by low and high water probes during the cooking process
- Fan and steam are turned off when the door is opened
- Aluminum block surrounds the heating element for transfer of heat
- Power control on the SureCook compartment controls heats the unit quickly and recovers temperatures fast
- Time is adjusted automatically by the timer depending on the amount of product
- LED indicator lights illuminates when the SureCook cycle is on
- Constant steam is provided when the timed and manual bypass switch is on
- Generator is drained automatically when the power is turned off
- 208 V/60 Hz/3 ph, 29.8 A, 10725 W, 12 kW
- Overall Dimensions: 215⁄8 in. W x 321⁄8 in. D x 307⁄8 in. H
- ENERGY STAR certified
- Door and latch are made of stainless steel for durability
- 1-gal. water reservoir is easy to access on the bottom of the unit
- Door gasket is reversible to lengthen its life
- 4-in. adjustable legs allow the unit to be used on uneven surfaces
SteamChef™ 6 Convection Steamer, electric, boilerless, countertop, 1 compartment, (6) full size pan capacity, SureCook controls, 60-minute electro-mechanical timer & manual (continuous steaming) by-pass switch, left-hand hinged door, controls on right, automatic drain & water level controls, KleanShield™ interior, standard treated & tap water connection, stainless steel exterior, 4" adjustable legs, ENERGY STAR®, 208v/60/3ph, 12kW
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Cleveland 22CET6.1 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty|
|Specialty Options||Condensate Drain|