The Cleveland 22CET6.1 SteamChef™ electric countertop steamer has a stainless steel door and latch that withstand heavy use. The water reservoir holds 1 gallon of water and is located on the bottom of the unit for easy access. A variety of products can be prepared at once since the steamer holds six 12-inch-by-20-inch-by-21⁄2-inch steam table pans. When the door is opened during cooking, the steam and fan are shut off. To efficiently transfer heat, the heating element is built into an aluminum block.
SureCook controls include power control for fast heat up and recovery time. It also comes with a timer that automatically adjusts depending on the amount of food being prepared. Indicator lights on the control panel clearly identify what is going on. Low and high water probes maintain the water level while the unit is cooking food. The Cleveland 22CET6.1 SteamChef electric countertop steamer has an automatic drain control that removes water when the power is turned off.
- Holds (6) 12-in. x 20-in. x 21⁄2-in. steam table pans
- Convection steam is forced around by a fan
- KleanShield™ design removes condensate waste from the cooking compartment to maintain cleanliness
- Water level controls automatically fill the unit when the main power switch is turned on
- Low and high water probes maintain water level during cooking process
- Steam and fan turn off when the door is opened during cooking
- Heating element is in an aluminum block that provides an ideal heat transfer
- SureCook compartment controls use power control for quick heat up and recovery
- Timer automatically adjusts depending on the amount of food being cooked
- LED indicator lights let the user know the SureCook cycle is on
- Timed and manual bypass switch is included for constant steam
- Automatic drain control drains the generator when the power is turned off
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 51.6 A, 10725 W, 12 kW
- Overall Dimensions: 215⁄8 in. W x 321⁄8 in. D x 307⁄8 in. H
- ENERGY STAR certified
- Stainless steel door and latch are built for commercial use
- 1-gal. water reservoir is located at the bottom of the unit for easy access
- Reversible door gasket has a longer life than regular gaskets
- 4-in. legs are adjustable and lift the unit off the countertop
SteamChef™ 6 Convection Steamer, electric, boilerless, countertop, 1 compartment, (6) full size pan capacity, SureCook controls, 60-minute electro-mechanical timer & manual (continuous steaming) by-pass switch, left-hand hinged door, controls on right, automatic drain & water level controls, KleanShield™ interior, standard treated & tap water connection, stainless steel exterior, 4" adjustable legs, ENERGY STAR®, 208v/60/1ph, 12kW
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Cleveland 22CET6.1 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year limited warranty|
|Specialty Options||Condensate Drain|