The 2-22CGT63.1 LP floor model steamer from Cleveland features two stacked compartments, able to fit a total of nine full-sized food pans with a depth of two-and-one-half inches. This convection steamer features KleanShield technology, which helps maintain a cleaner compartment by eliminating condensate waste and protecting the one-gallon water reservoir from contamination, and automatic controls that fill, monitor, and drain the unit's water levels. This gas-powered unit is compatible with LP gas.
- Floor model convection steamer with stacked compartments
- Top Compartment Capacity: (3) full-size food pans with 21⁄2 in. depth
- Bottom Compartment Capacity: (6) full-size food pans with 21⁄2 in. depth
- Designed with KleanShield technology for easier compartment maintenance
- Boilerless steamer with water reservoir capacity of one gallon
- Water level automatically filled, monitored, and drained
- Drain features 3-min. rinse and cold water condenser
- Reaches temperatures of 193 degrees F for preheat and standby
- 60-min. timer, LED indicator lights, and manual bypass switch included
- Constructed with stainless steel for durability
- Latching two-piece compartment door prevents leaks
- Supported by 4 in. adjustable legs and flanged feet
- Uses 11⁄2 in. NPT drain connection
- Field installation of stand, flue, and steamers required
- 115 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 4.0 amps each, compatible with LP gas
- Overall Dimensions: 251⁄2 in. W x 382⁄5 in. D x 66 in. H
- UL Listed; Energy Star and NSF Certified
SteamChef™ 3 & 6 Convection Steamer, LP Gas, boilerless, double stacked, on ES263044 equipment stand, (9) full size pan capacity, electromechanical controls, automatic drain & water level controls, KleanShield™ interior, standard treated & tap water connection, stainless steel exterior, 4" adjustable legs with flanged feet, (2) 32,000 BTU, UL, NSF, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Cleveland (2) 22CGT63.1 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|