The Berkel 330M manual slicer has a fly wheel design that provides precision slicing with each stroke. Slice thickness reaches a maximum of 3⁄16 of an inch for ultra-thin slicing with the 13-inch hollow ground knife blade. The stainless steel and anodized aluminum construction of the Berkel 330M fly wheel slicer is durable and finished in a classic Berkel red. The slicer disassembles easily without tools for quick cleaning after use. This slicer is NSF certified for safe use in commercial environments.
- Low resistance fly wheel design
- 13-in. hollow ground knife
- 3⁄16-in. maximum slice thickness
- No-motor operation requires less maintenance and repairs than electric slicers
- Automatic feeding of the item
- Clamping device stabilizes the product
- Stainless steel and anodized aluminum construction
- Integrated dual action sharpener
- Rear knife guard
- Traditional Berkel red finish
- Disassembly without tools for easy cleaning
- NSF certified
Fly Wheel Slicer, 13" chromium-plated carbon steel knife, manual, automatic feeding, integrated dual action sharpener, rear knife guard, no motor, stainless steel and anodized aluminum, classic Berkel red, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Berkel 330M-STD SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Size||13 in Knife|
|Specialty Options||Fly Wheel Slicer|
|Warranty||Limited 1-year Parts & Labor|