The Berkel 300M fly wheel slicer functions without a motor. The operation requires less maintenance than slicers with motors. Because of the low resistance design of this fly wheel slicer, operation is smooth and easy. The 12-inch carbon steel knife slices products up to 3⁄16 of an inch thickness. The Berkel 300M manual slicer is perfect for ultra-thin slicing. The beautiful Berkel red finish and patterned wheel is great for use in front of customers.
- Low resistance, fly wheel slicer
- 12-in. carbon steel knife
- Up to 3⁄16-in. thickness, 7-in. diameter
- Manual, automatic feeding operation
- Runs with no motor
- Stainless steel and anodized aluminum construction with Berkel red finish
- Dual action sharpener
- Rear knife guard
- Disassembles quickly without tools for easy cleanup
- NSF certified
Fly Wheel Slicer, 12" chromium-plated carbon steel knife, manual, automatic feeding, integrated dual action sharpener, rear knife guard, no motor, stainless steel and anodized aluminum, classic Berkel red, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Berkel 300M SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Warranty||Limited 1-year Parts & Labor|