This Staub round cocotte is constructed to last a lifetime. With a smooth ceramic bottom that is safe for all heating surfaces, including induction, this charming sized 2-3/4 quart Dutch oven is ideal for romantic meals for 2. The rugged cast iron construction provides superior heat retention, while the lid on this coquette provides continuous self-basting, keeping your food moist, tender, and flavorful. Like all of Staub's high quality cast iron cookware, this cocotte comes ready to use right out of the box; no seasoning is required.
- 2.75 quart capacity is ideal for an individual servings or meals for 2
- Cast iron
- Matte-enamel finish is chip and rust resistant
- Smooth ceramic bottom makes this Dutch oven safe for use on all heating surfaces, including induction
- Lid provides continuous self-basting, keeping your food moist, tender, and flavorful
- Ready to use -no seasoning required
- Made in France
Cocotte, round, 2.75 Quart capacity, cast iron, matte-enamel finish is chip and rust resistant, no seasoning required, grenadine.
Staub 1102287 Specifications
|Type||Dutch Ovens & Braziers|
|Style||Dutch Ovens & Casseroles|
|Material||Enameled Cast Iron|
Staub 1102287 Customer Reviews
"I use Dutch ovens for cooking so many things. They are both functional (stove-top/oven/serving) and with the colors available very pretty too. This smaller one is just what I needed for everyday cooking for just my husband and myself. Because of its compact size, I will even be taking it in RV...I love it."