The AX-S9 Ultra knife slicer from Axis is constructed from durable, corrosion-resistant anodized aluminum with a solid, easy-to-clean base and a stainless steel product holder. The 9 inch chromium alloy blade is kept sharp with a top-mounted blade sharpener. The slicer contains a durable v-belt drive system with a steel motor pulley and permanently-lubricated ball bearings.
- 9-in. chromium alloy hollow ground blade
- One-piece smooth base
- Top-mounted, removable blade sharpener
- Anodized aluminum construction
- 30 degree angle gravity feed
- Precision thickness adjustment up to 5/8-in.
- Carriage slide handle
- Poly v-belt drive system with steel motor pulley for durability
- Plexi guard on carriage
- Ball bearings are permanently lubricated for quiet, smooth operation
- Microswitch safety feature turns off blade when cover is removed
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 1/4 HP, 300 RPM, cord and plug included
- Overall Dimensions: 23.2-in. W x 16.1-in. D x 12.9-in. H
- cETLus Listed
Designed for Operator Comfort and Safety
- Slide handle assists operator with slicing to prevent fatigue
- 30 degree angle requires operator to apply less pressure to feed product to blade
- Safety switch shuts off blade when cover is loose or missing to prevent injury
- Carriage is fitted with a plexi guard to secure products, preventing slippage and accidents
9" meat slicer - light duty application, slide-off carriage, adjustable knob to cut slices from 0 to 5/8" thick, compact, permanently lubricated carriage ball bearings to ensure quiet operation, built-in sharpener, accurate grinding, belt driven blade, sturdy motor, anodized aluminum, .25 hp, 120/60/1v
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Axis AX-S9ULTRA SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Size||9 in Knife|