The AX-S9 Ultra knife slicer from Axis is constructed from durable, corrosion-resistant anodized aluminum with a solid, easy-to-clean base and a stainless steel product holder. The 9 inch chromium alloy blade is kept sharp with a top-mounted blade sharpener. The slicer contains a durable v-belt drive system with a steel motor pulley and permanently-lubricated ball bearings.
- 9-in. chromium alloy hollow ground blade
- One-piece smooth base
- Top-mounted, removable blade sharpener
- Anodized aluminum construction
- 30 degree angle gravity feed
- Precision thickness adjustment up to 5/8-in.
- Carriage slide handle
- Poly v-belt drive system with steel motor pulley for durability
- Plexi guard on carriage
- Ball bearings are permanently lubricated for quiet, smooth operation
- Microswitch safety feature turns off blade when cover is removed
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 1/4 HP, 300 RPM, cord and plug included
- Overall Dimensions: 23.2-in. W x 16.1-in. D x 12.9-in. H
- cETLus Listed
Designed for Operator Comfort and Safety
- Slide handle assists operator with slicing to prevent fatigue
- 30 degree angle requires operator to apply less pressure to feed product to blade
- Safety switch shuts off blade when cover is loose or missing to prevent injury
- Carriage is fitted with a plexi guard to secure products, preventing slippage and accidents
Axis Food Slicer, manual, gravity feed, 9" diameter blade, 0 to 9/16" thickness adjustment knob, top mounted sharpener, slice deflector & knife cover, belt driven, anodized aluminum, rubber feet, 0.25 HP, cord with NEMA 5-15P, 2.5 amps, 120v/60/1-ph, cETLus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Axis AX-S9 ULTRA SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Size||9 in Knife|
|Product Type||Food Prep Equipment|