The Axis AX-S12BA slicer has a standard automatic operation that can also be used manually. This model has a 12-inch carbon steel blade with a top mounted sharpener that is durable for commercial use. The blade can slicer up to 5⁄8 inches thick. There is precision slice thickness adjustment with a mounted knob so your products can stay consistent. The Axis AX-S12BA automatic slicer has an on/off switch and indicator light that allows easier user operation.
- Automatic operation with belt driven motor
- Large 12-in. blade made with carbon steel is durable
- 5⁄8-in. slice thickness with adjustable knob keeps product consistent
- Top mounted sharpener keeps knife from dulling
- Easy to operate with on/off switch
- Indicator light activated when knife is rotating
- Anodized aluminum construction is durable
- 120 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1⁄2 HP, 6-ft. cord with plug
- Overall Dimensions: 231⁄5 in. W x 177⁄10 in. D x 202⁄5 in. H
- cETLus listed; NSF certified
Axis Heavy Duty Slicer, automatic, 12" carbon steel blade, poly V-belt driven, anodized aluminum construction, thermo-protected motor, manual controls, speed selectors, manual & automatic switch, top mounted sharpener, slice thickness adjustment knob, up to 9/16" thick slices, membrane keypad with switch for blade & carriage stroke length, 0.55 HP, 120v/60/1-ph, cord, NEMA 5-15P, NSF, cETLus
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Axis AX-S12BA SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Size||12 in Knife|