The Axis S10 Ultra meat slicer has a 10 inch diameter blade that can cut slices up to 9/16 inches thick and is driven by a poly V-belt drive system. A built-in stone sharpener keeps the blade sharp, and a plexi safety guard prevents injuries. The one-piece base of this slicer is designed so that no food or bacteria can collect in crevices, and the whole unit can be easily cleaned.
- 10-in. dia. hollow-ground blade made from high-chromium alloy
- 300 RPM slicer knife
- Cuts food into slices up to 9/16-in. thick
- Top-mounted stone sharpener
- 1-piece base
- Constructed from anodized aluminum
- Steel motor pulley
- 30 degree feed angle
- Microswitch and thermo protection safety features
- Permanently lubricated ball bearings for quiet operation
- Poly V-belt drive system
- 120 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 2.5 A, 1/3HP, 6-ft. plug and cord included
- Total Dimensions: 16.92-in. W x 12.99-in. D x 14.1-in H.
- cETLus and CSA Listed; ANSI Certified
Sanitary and Easy to Clean
- Base has no crevices or gaps for food particles to get trapped in
- Can be wiped clean with a damp cloth and mild detergent
- Aluminum anodized, corrosion-resistant components
Safe and Simple Operation
- Microswitch protects the user from injury by stopping the blade when blade cover is removed
- Thermo-protection prevents slicer from overheating
- Plexi safety guard fitted to carriage tray to prevent accidents
- Angled feed makes loading the product easier and requires less effort from the operator for slicing
10" meat slicer - light duty application, slide-off carriage, adjustable knob to cut slices from 0 to 5/8" thick, compact, permanently lubricated carriage ball bearings to ensure quiet operation, built-in sharpener, accurate grinding, belt driven blade, sturdy motor, anodized aluminum, .25 hp, 120/60/1v
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Axis AX-S10ULTRA SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Size||10 in Knife|