The Axis AX-GPC-2 pasta cooker has two 10.56-gallon tanks. Burner technology concentrates heat at the rear of the tank, which creates a convective flow of water. This design reduces cook times and eliminates the need for stirring. Cleaning the unit is simple with its seamless design and rounded edges. Six mesh baskets are included for each tank. Their ergonomically positioned handles ensure staff members are comfortable while operating the unit. This Axis AX-GPC-2 pasta cooker has a piezo-electric burner system and, with the safety thermocouple shutoff, the power supply is blocked if the flame goes out.
- Natural gas heated with an LP conversion kit
- Burner technology concentrates heat at the rear, creating a convective flow of water that reduces cook times and eliminates the need for stirring
- (2) 10.56-gal.-capacity tanks
- Seamless tank design simplifies the cleanup process
- Easy-to-clean, round tank edge
- 12 stainless steel mesh baskets
- Handles on the baskets are designed for comfort
- Constructed of stainless steel to withstand regular, high-volume use
- Front panel has an accessible manual water fill control
- Starch skimming drain
- Front drain tray
- Overflow area reduces the risk of overheating
- Piezo-electric burner ignition system
- Safety thermocouple shutoff blocks power supply if the flame goes out
- 100,000 BTU
- Overall dimensions: 31.5 in. W x 37.4 in. D x 37.4 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
Axis Pasta Cooker, double tank, natural gas, (2) 10.5 gallon capacity, 31-1/2"W x 37-2/5"D x 37-2/5"H, individual controls for gas, water & 1" ports drain, deep drawn inner tanks, (6) per tank stainless steel mesh baskets with ergonomic positioned handles, front drain trays, manual starch skimming drains, piezo-electric burner ignition, safety thermocouple shutoff, stainless steel construction, adjustable stainless steel legs, 100,000 BTU, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Axis AX-GPC-2 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet