The Jackson RACKSTAR44 high-temp conveyer dishwasher is designed to clean 223 racks per hour. It has a fully automatic cycle, and this function includinges an auto-fill feature that fills the water in the wash tank to the proper level before the cycle begins. All of the ware surfaces are cleaned consistently with the WISR® Cleaning System, using a deluge of water and heavy agitation to ensure dishes are properly sanitized. The warewasher has an adjustable rinse system that allows you to operates in two modes: Econo Rinse andor Turbo Rinse. These two modes use a different amount of water for each rack, and the Econo Rinse mode saves water in the dishmachine. In both modes, rinsing is thorough since the Rainbow Rinse™ feature uses arched rinse arms to reach all of the entire rack.
This unit only operates when a cycle is activated with the EnergyGuard™ controls, saving water and energy. The self-cleaning wash arms minimize maintenance needs in the Jackson RACKSTAR44 high-temp conveyer dishwasher, while the self-draining pump eliminates wash water. When the dishtable is full of clean racks, the strike plate table limit senses this and powers the conveyer off, preventing it from pushing racks full of dishes and glasses to the floor. An easy-to-read control panel shows the temperature, cycle selection, and cycle status, so the operator can monitor the wash process.
- Washes 223 racks per hr., 5575 dishes per hr., or 8028 glasses per hr.
- Fully automatic cycle includes an auto-fill function that fills the water in the wash tank to a proper level before beginning a cycle
- WISR Cleaning System makes ensures that all ware surfaces are clean with a flood of water and heavy agitation
- Adjustable Rinse System can operate at 2 settings: Econo Rinse or Turbo Rinse
- Econo Rinse mode uses 0.35 gal. of water per rack
- Turbo Rinse mode uses 0.52 gal. of water per rack
- Rainbow Rinse feature has an arched rinse arm design that ensures rinsing is thorough
- EnergyGuard controls only allow the unit to operate if there is an active cycle, saving water and energy
- Self-cleaning wash arms do not require daily cleaning everyday
- Self-draining, stainless steel pump eliminates wash water
- Strike plate table limit switch cuts off power to the conveyer when the dish table is full to prevent it from dumping racks full of clean dishes onin the floor
- Adjustable vent cowl collars provide flexibility when replacement parts are needed
- Easy-to-read, digital LED control panel shows the temperature, cycle selection, and status of the cycle
- Splash shields keep water contained to the unit
- Double-walled, insulated doors retain heat to keep the wash water hot and produce less dishroom heat
- Stainless steel construction is heavy duty and corrosion resistant
- Front dress panel provides protection for the internal components
- Front access point is large to make it simple to maintain and service
- Adjustable bullet feet stabilize unit on most uneven surfaces
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 83.9 A, 31⁄4 HP
- Overall Dimensions: 64 in. W x 30 in. D x 641⁄2 in. H
- cETLus listed; NSF and ENERGY STAR certified
RackStar 44 Dishwasher, left to right conveyor type, high temperature sanitizing with electric tank heat, single tank design, approximately (223) racks/hour capacity (0.35 gallons per rack), fully automatic including auto-fill, adjustable conveyor speed, 19-3/4" clearance, digital temperature readout, double-wall insulated doors on front, EnergyGuard™ controls, Dual Rainbow Rinse™ - Econo (0.35 gpr) or Turbo (0.51 gpr), vent fan control, strike plate table limit switch, splash shields, stainless steel construction, adjustable bullet feet, 3 HP pump, 1/4 HP conveyor, NSF, cETLus, ENERGY STAR®, 208v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Jackson RACKSTAR 44 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Racks per Hour||223|
|Cavity Height (in)||19.75|
|Booster Heater Type||Electric|
|Specialty Options||Insulated Door|
|Specialty Options||Auto Clean Cycle|