The Jackson DYNATEMPVER electric, high-temp, door-type dishwasher cleans 39 racks per hour in its normal cycle;, but there are also heavy and extra-heavy cycles are also available. Beginning the cycle is simple since there are simplified with the auto-start and auto-fill functions. A booster heater is included to increase rinse water to a safe level that is safe for sanitizing dishes. The two-pass energy recovery system uses collected water vapor that is collected to preheat incoming rinse water.
Digital controls make it easy to operate this unit, and a multi-cycle timer allows for cycle monitoring. This system includes a self-diagnosing feature that detects common the most common issues within the system. This Jackson DYNATEMPVER electric, high-temp, door-type dishwasher does not require a ventilation hood to be compliant with most codes. Its stainless steel construction provides corrosion and minor damage resistance. There are front and side dress panels on this dishmachine that protect the internal components from damage. Mounted on adjustable bullet feet, the unit it stabilizes on most uneven floors.
- Normal cycle is takes 88 sec., heavy cycle takes is 138 sec., and extra-heavy cycle is takes 268 sec.
- 39 racks per hr. with the normal cycle, 25 racks per hr. with the heavy cycle, and 13 racks per hr. with the extra-heavy cycle
- Easy to activate a cycle with auto-start and auto-fill features
- Ventless operation does not require a hood to comply with most local codes
- Low-profile internal condensing system reduces water vapor
- Two-pass energy recovery system uses water vapor to preheat incoming rinse water
- Built-in booster heater increases rinse water temperature for sanitizing dishes properly
- Sani-Sure™ feature ensures the temperature stays at proper temperatures
- Triple wash arms reach entireall of the rack to promote consistent washing
- Interchangeable wash and rinse arms can be unscrewed out for cleaning
- Nozzles are made of stainless steel and are designed to properly clean dishes
- Interchangeable scrap baskets prevent drain, wash arm, and rinse arm clogging by collecting scraps
- 18-in. trays fit through the 171⁄4-in. door opening
- Stainless steel construction creates durability and resists corrosion
- Front and side dress panels protect internal components
- Bullet feet adjust on uneven surfaces
- 230 V/60 Hz/3 ph, 50.7 A, 1 HP
- Overall Dimensions: 305⁄16 in. W x 291⁄2 in. D x 631⁄8 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed; ENERGY STAR certified
Digital Control System
- Control system is digital for straightforwardto make operation simple
- Multi-cycle timer provides a visualway to monitor the cycle
- Self-diagnosing controls detect system issues and notify the operator
- Manual deliming switch activates to remove hard water deposits
- Low water protection does not allow overheating when water is low
DynaTemp® Dishwasher, door type, ventless, high temperature, 30-5/16"W x 29-1/2"D x 63-1/8"H, approximately (39) racks/hour, Sani-Sure™ rinse feature, multi-cycle timer, 17-1/4" clearance, auto-fill/auto-start, delime/manual wash switch, safety door interlock, self-diagnosing digital controls, two-pass energy recovery system, triple wash arm, (3) timed cycles, electric tank heater, pressure regulator, universal (straight-thru/corner) type, stainless steel exterior, (dishtable not included), cETLus, ETL-Sanitation, ENERGY STAR®, 230v/60/3ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Jackson DYNATEMPVER SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Racks per Hour||39|
|Door Type||Lift Up|
|Specialty Options||Corner Convertible|
|Control Location||Lower Front|