The Jackson DYNATEMPVER high-temp, door-type dishwasher enables straightforward operations with its dishwasher makes it easy for the operator to start the cycle since it has auto-start and auto-fill features. The automatic normal cycle takes 88 seconds to complete the washing process, and can accommodate in an hour, 39 racks in an hour can go through the normal cycle. This unit is ventless, so it does not need to be under a hood.a vent to operate. The energy recovery system collects water vapor from inside the unit and uses it to preheat incoming rinse water.
There are triple wash arms in the warewasher, and they that allow water to reach all parts of the rack to produce consistent results. The nozzles are made of stainless steel and specially designed to thoroughly clean the dishes. This warewasher has a booster heater that increases the temperature of the rinse water to afor safe sanitizationing level. To make ensure water reaches a proper temperature, Tthe Sani-Sure™ feature monitors itwater to ensure it reaches the proper temperature.
Digital controls make operation simple, and the multi-cycle timer allows staff the user to keep track of the cycle. Constructed of stainless steel, the Jackson DYNATEMPVER electric, door-type dishwasher is corrosion resistant and strong for heavy-duty use. There are front and side dress panels on the unit, so the internal components are protected. To level the unit on uneven floors, the dishmachine adjustable bullet feet areis mounted attached on adjustable bullet feetthe dishmachine.
- 88-sec. normal cycle, 138-sec. heavy cycle, and 268-sec. extra-heavy cycle
- 39 racks per hr. inwith the normal cycle, 25 racks per hr. in the heavy cycle, and 13 racks per hr. in the extra-heavy cycle
- Uses 0.69 gal. of water per rack
- Auto-start and auto-fill features make it easysimplify operation for the operator to start the cycle
- Ventless operation does not require a hood
- Energy recovery system collects water vapor and uses it to preheat incoming rinse water
- Low-profile internal condensing system reduces water vapor
- Built-in booster heater uses a the Sani-Sure feature to make ensure that rinse water is atreaches the proper sanitizing temperature for sanitizing
- Triple wash arms reach all of the rack for to provide consistent results
- Interchangeable wash and rinse arms screw out easily for cleaning
- Stainless steel nozzles are designed to clean the dishes in the rack thoroughly
- Interchangeable scrap baskets collect scraps before they canto prevent clogging of the rinse arms or drain
- Stainless steel construction adds durability for commercial applications
- Front and side dress panels provide protection for the internal components
- Adjustable bullet feet stabilize unit on most non-level floors
- 171⁄4-in. door opening accommodates 18-in. trays
- 208 V/60 Hz/3 ph, 46.3 A, 1 HP
- Overall Dimensions: 305⁄16 in. W x 291⁄2 in. D x 631⁄8 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed; ENERGY STAR certified
Digital Control System
- Digital controls simplify operation
- Multi-cycle timer makes it easyenables user to monitor the wash cycle
- Self-diagnosing controls diagnose common system issues
- Deliming switch allows the user to begins a cycle that removes hard water deposits
- High-limit thermostat shuts the down unit off if temperatures are become too high
- Low water protection prevents overheating caused by low water leveldoes not allow the unit to overheat if water is low
DynaTemp® Dishwasher, door type, ventless, high temperature, 30-5/16"W x 29-1/2"D x 63-1/8"H, approximately (39) racks/hour, Sani-Sure™ rinse feature, multi-cycle timer, 17-1/4" clearance, auto-fill/auto-start, delime/manual wash switch, self-diagnosing digital controls, two-pass energy recovery system, triple wash arm, (3) timed cycles, electric tank heater, pressure regulator, universal (straight-thru/corner) type, stainless steel exterior, (dishtable not included), cETLus, NSF, ENERGY STAR®
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Jackson DYNATEMPVER SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Racks per Hour||39|
|Door Type||Lift Up|
|Specialty Options||Corner Convertible|
|Cavity Height (in)||17.25|
|Control Location||Lower Front|
|Product Type||Dishwashing Supplies|