The Jackson DISHSTARHT DishStar® high-temp undercounter dishwasher uses a fill and dump operation that saves rinse water from the previous cycle and recycles it for washing the next load. It can wash up to 24 racks in an hour and uses 1.1 gallons for each rack of dishes. Simple controls and automatic filling enable the user to safely wash dishes. A deliming cycle helps prevent the white residue that can sometimes form on dishes after wash cycles.
The wash pump is constructed of stainless steel and has a powerful 1-horsepower motor. An automatically pumped drain makes setup easy with wall or floor drains. The Jackson DISHSTARHT DishStar high-temp undercounter dishwasher has a heavyweight, stainless steel construction to resist regular wear and tear. The space between the housing and body is air insulated, keeping hot air contained for efficient operation.
- Washes up to 24 racks per hour
- 1.1 gal. of water is used for each rack
- Total cycle: 120 sec.
- Fill and dump operation reuses rinse water to wash the next cycle, reducing water and energy consumption
- Fresh water rinse prevents contamination from wash water
- Sani-Sure™ ensures safe temperatures for rinse water temperatures
- Controls are simple to use
- Starts with the push of a button
- Automatic fill begins after the door is closed and the On/Off switch is flipped
- User-friendly universal timer
- Deliming cycle prevents calcium oxide buildup on dishes
- Wash pump is made of durable stainless steel
- Stainless steel exterior resists regular damage
- Space between housing and body is air insulated to maintain high temperatures
- Labyrinth-style door prevents leakage
- Door switch shuts the cycle down when the door is open
- Scrap basket collects stray food fragments
- Included peg and combination racks hold dishes during washing
- Drain is automatically pumped for setup with wall or floor drains
- Chemical pumps and priming switches are built in to facilitate installation
- 230 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 40.7 A, 1 HP
- Overall Dimensions: 243⁄16 in. W x 251⁄4 in. D x 335⁄16 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
DishStar® Dishwasher, undercounter, 24-3/16"W, high temperature sanitizing with built-in 70°rise booster heater, approximately (24) racks/hour, (1.1) gallons of water per rack, universal timer, built-in chemical pumps, auto-fill, stainless steel wash pump, cabinet finished in stainless steel, 1 HP, ETL-Sanitation, cETLus, 230v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Jackson DISHSTAR HT SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Racks per Hour||24|
|For Use With|
|Specialty Options||Booster Heater Included|
|Specialty Options||Rack Included|
|Glasses per hour||864|