The Jackson DISHSTAR HT undercounter dishwasher is ideal for smaller operations that need a dishwasher. Up to 24 racks can be run through the machine per hour. Each rack washed requires 1.1 gallons of water, while the machine uses an average of 26.4 gallons of water per hour when operated continuously. Water automatically fills into the compartment during the 2-minute wash cycle. A door switch keeps the door closed during the cleaning cycle.
One peg and combo rack is included with the dishmachine. Scrap baskets sit above the water so food scraps do not sit in the water. A built-in booster heater ensures water is at the proper temperature to clean dishes since the Jackson DISHSTAR HT undercounter dishwasher cleans dishes using high-temp water. Sani-Sure™ also ensures that rinse water is at proper temperatures. The stainless steel construction of the unit is durable and resistant to corrosion.
- Washes as many as 24 racks per hr.
- 1.1 gal. of water used per rack
- 26.4 gal. of water used per hour
- 2-min. automatic cycle
- Washer automatically fills with water
- Deliming cycle helps keep the dishwasher free of limescale buildup
- Door switch keeps machine closed during the washing process
- 1 peg and combination rack included for holding dishes
- Scrap basket sits above the water to prevent food scraps from getting in the water
- Chemical pumps and priming switches are built-in
- Booster heater is built in
- Sani-Sure feature ensures rinse water is at the proper temperature before beginning the rinse cycle
- Stainless steel construction is durable and resistant to corrosion
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed
Dimensions & Utilities
- 243⁄16 in. W x 251⁄4 in. D x 335⁄16 in. H
- 1 HP, 37.2 A
- 208 V/60 Hz/1 ph
DishStar® Dishwasher, undercounter, 24-3/16"W, high temperature sanitizing with built-in 70°rise booster heater, approximately (24) racks/hour, (1.1) gallons of water per rack, universal timer, built-in chemical pumps, auto-fill, stainless steel wash pump, cabinet finished in stainless steel, 1 HP, ETL-Sanitation, cETLus, 208v/60/1ph
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Jackson DISHSTAR HT SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Racks per Hour||24|
|For Use With||Dish and Glass|
|Special Features||Booster Heater Included|
|Special Features||Rack Included|
|Glasses per hour||864|
|Product Type||Dishwashing Equipment & Supplies|