This Delta 1200 Glasswasher uses a carousel-type conveyor system to clean up to 1,200 glasses an hour. The washer includes three built-in precision chemical pumps, wash and rinse thermostats, and adjustable hot or cold rinse settings to let operators decide how glasses will be sanitized. It's built for easy maintenance and cleaning with removable wash and rinse arms, side panel access to vacuum breakers, and an easily-accessible conveyor motor.
- Washes 1,200 glasses an hr.
- 3-gal. hot water capacity
- 12-in. clearance allows room for taller glassware
- Automatic conveyor system made from soft composite material prevents chipping to delicate glassware
- Single-switch operation begins wash cycle with 1 touch
- Adjustable rinse controls allow for hot water or chemical sanitization
- 3 built-in dispensers for detergent, rinse additive, and sanitizer
- Wash and rinse thermometers help maintain the appropriate water temperatures at all times
- Low water detection prevents damage to pump and wash tank element if the water supply is interrupted
- Double-wall insulation for energy efficiency and quiet operation
- Gravity drain keeps water clean by removing soil and dirty water
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Clockwise carousel rotation
- Adjustable bullet feet for easy level installation
- Overall Dimensions: 251⁄4 in. W x 251⁄4 in. D x 39 in. H
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1-ph, 15 A, 1⁄10 HP wash pump motor, 6.5 RPM drive motor
- cULus Listed and NSF Certified
Delta® Underbar Glasswasher, rotary type, 25-1/4"W x 25-1/4"D x 39"H, double-wall stainless steel construction, low temperature chemical sanitizing, approximately (1,200) glasses/hour, (3) built-in dispensing pumps, clockwise rotation, auto-start, gravity drain, 1/10 HP wash pump, 208-230v/60/1-ph, 15.0 amps, cETLus, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Jackson DELTA 1200 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|For Use With|
|Glasses per hour||1200|