This Jackson DELTA 1200 undercounter glasswasher uses a carousel-type conveyor system to clean as many as 1,200 glasses an hour, and it has three built-in chemical pumps with adjustable hot or cold rinse settings, enabling operators to decide how glasses will be sanitized. Maintenance and cleaning is streamlined since this unit has detachable wash and rinse arms and an accessible conveyor motor. To access the vacuum breakers for service, its side panel can be removed without tools, and it operates using a single switch that starts the wash cycle and auto-fill with one touch.
Using low-water detection, this Jackson DELTA 1200 low-temperature glasswasher prevents wash tank and pump damage if the water supply is interrupted. Double-wall insulation conserves energy and enables quiet operation, while a gravity drain cleans water by draining out debris and dirty water. To stabilize on uneven surfaces, the unit has leveling feet, and it is constructed of stainless steel for dent and scratch resistance.
- Can wash 1,200 glasses per hr.
- 3-gal. hot water capacity
- 12-in. clearance provides room for tall glassware
- Conveyor system is made of soft composite material and prevents chipping delicate glassware
- Single-switch operation begins wash cycle with 1 touch
- Adjustable rinse controls enable use of hot water or chemical sanitization
- 3 built-in dispensers for detergent, rinse additive, and sanitizer
- Wash and rinse temperature gauges
- Low-water detection prevents damage to pump and wash tank element if the water supply is interrupted
- Double-wall insulation for energy efficiency and quiet operation
- Gravity drain keeps water clean by removing soil and dirty water
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Clockwise carousel rotation
- Adjustable bullet feet for level installation
- Minimum hot water inlet temperature: 130 degrees F
- Minimum cold water inlet temperature: 75 degrees F
- cETLus listed; NSF certified
Dimensions & Utilities
- 251⁄4 in. W x 251⁄4 in. D x 39 in. H
- 15 A, 1⁄10 HP
- 208-230 V/60 Hz/1 ph
Not sure what kind of dishmachine would be best for your operation? Find out after you read the commercial dishwashers resource.
Delta® Underbar Glasswasher, rotary type, 25-1/4"W x 25-1/4"D x 39"H, double-wall stainless steel construction, low temperature chemical sanitizing, approximately (1,200) glasses/hour, (3) built-in dispensing pumps, clockwise rotation, auto-start, gravity drain, 1/10 HP wash pump, 208-230v/60/1-ph, 15.0 amps, cETLus, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Jackson DELTA 1200 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|For Use With||Glass Only|
|Glasses per hour||1200|
|Product Type||Dishwashing Equipment & Supplies|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|