Using a carousel conveyor, the Jackson DELTA 115 undercounter glasswasher can wash as many as 1,200 glasses per hour with low-temperature chemical sanitization. It is constructed of stainless steel for durability and has a 12-inch clearance that enables tall glasses, mugs, and stemware to fit inside. The wash and rinse arms are detachable for cleaning, and the side panel removes to access the vacuum breakers without using tools. To operate quietly and prevent heat loss, this unit's cabinet is double walled.
The Jackson DELTA 115 dishwasher is compact to fit underneath counters, and its feet are adjustable to keep it level. Temperature gauges monitor wash and rinse temperatures, while the controls and chemical settings are accessible from the front of the unit. A low-water protection function prevents pump and wash tank from overheating due to lack of water.
- Carousel conveyor glasswasher
- Can wash as many as 1,200 glasses per hr.
- 12-in. clearance accommodates tall glasses
- Controls and chemical settings are accessible from the front
- Chemical pumps and storage for detergent, rinse aid, and sanitizer are built in
- Low-water protection feature guards pump and heating element
- Stainless steel construction is durable and quick to clean
- Removable side panel to access vacuum breakers without tools
- Wash and rinse arms are detachable to simplify cleaning
- Cabinet is double walled to lessen heat and noise in the surrounding area
- Temperature gauges for wash and rinse cycles
- Adjustable feet ensure unit will sit level
- Gravity drain
- Designed for low-temperature chemical sanitization
- Hot water fill capacity: 3 gal.
- Minimum hot water inlet temperature: 120 degrees F
- Minimum cold water inlet temperature: 75 degrees F
- cETLus listed; NSF certified
Dimensions & Utilities
- 251⁄4 in. W x 251⁄4 in. D x 39 in. H
- 15 A, 1⁄10 HP
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph
You'll find even more information in the article on commercial warewashers.
Delta® Underbar Glasswasher, rotary type, 25-1/4"W x 25-1/4"D x 39"H, double-wall stainless steel construction, low temperature chemical sanitizing, approximately (1,200) glasses/hour, (3) built-in dispensing pumps, clockwise rotation, auto-start, gravity drain, 1/10 HP wash pump, 115v/60/1-ph, 15.0 amps, cETLus, NSF
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Jackson DELTA 115 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|For Use With||Glass Only|
|Glasses per hour||1200|
|Product Type||Dishwashing Equipment & Supplies|
|Water Inlet (in)||1/2|
|Water Outlet (in)||1-1/2|
|Warranty||1 year parts & labor|