The Paderno 11117-24 Grand Gourmet frying pan has an aluminum plate sandwiched between two layers of stainless steel to warm the pan quickly and retain heat. Its concave bottom straightens as it heats to get the most surface area on the cooktop, and the pan is safe for induction cooktops. Several coats of nonstick material prevent food from getting stuck to the bottom of the pan, while a bend-resistant rim and a firmly fixed handle ensure the unit can sustain heavy use. The pan is made of scratch- and warp-resistant stainless steel, and its polished and mirror finishes give it an elegant look.
- Durable stainless steel construction
- Satin polish finish and mirror finish on edges
- Designed for induction cooktops
- Extra-thick rim resists bending
- Layers of nonstick finish on interior
- Inner aluminum layer ensures heat conductivity
- Concave bottom accounts for heat-induced expansion
- Rivets firmly attach the handle for safety
- Dishwasher safe
- Overall dimensions: 91⁄2 in. dia. x 2 in. H
- Part of the Grand Gourmet series
- NSF certified
If you're unsure what kind of frying pan would be best, you can check out our cookware buyers' guide.
Frying Pan, 9-1/2" diameter x 2" H, stainless steel, non-stick, induction ready, multi-layers PFOA-free coating, with handle, Grand Gourmet, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
World Cuisine 11117-24 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Special Features||Induction Ready|