The Paderno 11115-32 Grand Gourmet paella pan is made of durable stainless steel. Its high nickel content ensures employees can cook acidic foods in the rust-resistant pan, while the edges of the pan become thicker at the top to prevent warping. In the base of this paella pan is an aluminum core, so the pan heats faster than if it were made completely of stainless steel. Sides of the pan flare, helping liquids evaporate quickly, and all types of stoves, including induction cooktops, are safe for this pan.
- 18/10 stainless steel for scratch and rust prevention
- Satin surfaces with mirror trim
- Strong, thick upper edges
- Loops handles stay cool
- Shape helps liquids evaporate quickly
- Aluminum core in the base for quick heating
- Bottom flattens when hot
- Compatible with induction cooktops
- Dishwasher safe
- Overall dimensions: 121⁄2 in. dia. x 23⁄8 in. H
- Part of the Grand Gourmet series
- Lid not included
- NSF certified
If you're struggling to choose a pan, check out our cookwares buying guide, which explains the differences of various materials.
Paella Pan, 12-1/2" diameter x 2-3/8" H, stainless steel sandwiched around aluminum plate, without lid, induction ready, dual welded handles, Grand Gourmet, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
World Cuisine 11115-32 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Special Features||Induction Ready|
|Special Features||No Interior Rivets|