The Paderno 11115-28 paella pan quickly evaporates liquids with its depth and flared sides. Its upper edges are reinforced and thick to resist bending, while both side handles enable users to lift and transport the dish. Its bottom has an aluminum core surrounded by stainless steel for even heat retention and distribution. Constructed of stainless steel, this pan resists rust, stains, and dents and can be used on induction cooktops.
- 18/10 stainless steel construction withstands consistent use
- Mirror finish edges and satin polish exterior and interior
- Depth and flared sides quickly evaporate liquid
- Upper edges have been reinforced to resist bending
- 2 side handles simplify lifting and transporting
- Concave, thermo-radiant bottom
- Heat is evenly and quickly distributed with the bottom’s sandwich bag design
- Can be used on induction cooktops
- Dishwasher safe
- Overall dimensions: 11 in. dia. x 21⁄8 in. H
- NSF certified
The materials of cookware buyers' guide has in-depth information to help you make a decision.
Paella Pan, 11" diameter x 2-1/8" H, stainless steel sandwiched around aluminum plate, without lid, induction ready, dual welded handles, Grand Gourmet, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
World Cuisine 11115-28 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Special Features||Induction Ready|
|Special Features||No Interior Rivets|