The Paderno 11114-24 frying pan is designed for use on induction ranges with its thermo-radiant bottom. Although it is concave, the bottom flattens as it heats up, and this part of the pan has an aluminum core surrounded by stainless steel for ideal heat retention. Upper edges have been reinforced and are double thick to prevent warping, while the pan has a heavy-duty stainless steel construction. Its handle is riveted onto the pan to ensure it stays attached.
- Avoids rusting, staining, or denting since it is constructed of 18/10 stainless steel
- Mirror finish edges and satin polish exterior and interior
- Great for searing and flambéing
- Reinforced, double thickness upper edges resist warping
- Durable, strong riveted handle
- Thermo-radiant, concave bottom straightens out when heated
- Bottom has an aluminum plate surrounded by stainless steel to evenly distribute heat
- Designed for induction cooktops
- Dishwasher safe
- Overall dimensions: 91⁄2 in. dia. x 2 in. H
- NSF certified
Not sure what kind of cookware would work best for you? We have the information that could help you in the cookware materials guide.
Frying Pan, 9-1/2" diameter x 2" H, stainless steel & aluminum, induction ready, hollow handle, Grand Gourmet, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
World Cuisine 11114-24 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Special Features||Induction Ready|