The Paderno 11113-24 saucier pan holds 31⁄2 quarts of sauce with its rounded sides. Bend resistance is provided since the upper edges are reinforced and thick, while a stainless steel handle is welded onto the side for durability. This pan bottom has a sandwich design with stainless steel covering an aluminum plate for ideal heat distribution, and it is designed for induction range use.
- 31⁄2-qt. capacity
- 18/10 stainless steel resists rust, stains, and dents
- Mirror finish edges and satin polish exterior and interior
- Ideal for heating sauces with rounded sides
- Thick, warp-resistant upper edges are reinforced
- Handle is welded to the dish for strength
- Thermo-radiant bottom enables the pan to be used on induction cooktops
- Heat conductivity is achieved with a sandwich design of an aluminum plate between sheets of stainless steel
- Concave bottom straightens out when heated
- Dishwasher safe
- Overall dimensions: 91⁄2 in. dia. x 33⁄8 in. H
- NSF certified
Additional information is available in our cookware materials guide.
Grand Gourmet Saucier Pan, 3-1/2 qt., 9-1/2" diameter x 3-3/8" H, stainless steel, without lid, induction ready, welded handle, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
World Cuisine 11113-24 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Type||Fry & Saute Pans|