The Paderno 11112-20 sauté pan is constructed of durable stainless steel for heat retention. In the bottom of the pan, an aluminum plate heats quickly. Its thermo-radiant bottom enables this vessel to be used on induction ranges, whlie its bottom flattens out from being concave when it is heated. Its handle stays cool and is welded onto the pan for strength, and the upper edges have been reinforced with a mirror finish while the rest of the pan has a satin polish.
- 15⁄8-qt. capacity
- 18/10 stainless steel construction resists rust, dents, and bends
- Mirror finish edges and satin polish exterior and interior
- Thick, reinforced upper edges resist warping
- Welded handle stays cool during cooking
- Thermo-radiant bottom enables induction use
- Stainless steel is wrapped around an aluminum plate for heat distribution and retention
- Concave bottom straightens when heated
- Dishwasher safe
- Overall dimensions: 77⁄8 in. dia. x 21⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
Take a look at the cookware explainer for additional information.
Grand Gourmet Sauté Pan, 1-5/8 qt., 7-7/8" diameter x 2-1/2" H, stainless steel, splayed, induction ready, welded handle, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
World Cuisine 11112-20 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Type||Fry & Saute Pans|