The Paderno 11108-28 Grand Gourmet sauté pan has a 7-quart capacity that is ideal for blanching vegetables and heating sauces. It is constructed of durable stainless steel and has a hollow stainless steel handle that stays cool to the touch. A loop at the end of the handle enables it to be hung for storage. The tri-metal bottom is thermo radiant, so it is concave when cold and flattens when hot. An aluminum plate is sandwiched between two layers of stainless steel, enabling the dish to be used on induction cooktops. This sauté pan can be used on any stove type and does not come with a lid.
- Part of the Grand Gourmet series
- 7-qt. capacity
- Stainless steel construction resists warping and staining
- Stainless steel handle is hollow and tubular to stay cool
- Ideal for blanching vegetables and heating sauces
- Tri-metal, thermo-radiant base has an aluminum core to heat quickly
- Concave bottom flattens when hot
- Designed to work on induction ranges
- Lid is sold separately
- Can be hung for storage with loop handle
- Overall dimensions: 11 in. dia. x 43⁄8 in. H
- NSF certified
Check out this cookware materials explainer to learn more about the different cookware materials.
Grand Gourmet Sauté Pan, 7 qt., 11" diameter x 4-3/8" H, stainless steel, without lid, induction compatible, triple layer bottom, loop handle, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
World Cuisine 11108-28 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Type||Fry & Saute Pans|