The Paderno 11107-50 Grand Gourmet sauce pot is large enough to hold 661⁄2 quarts. Employees can lift the pot with its tubular handles, which are easier to grab than a flat edge. The bottom of the pot has an inner aluminum layer, helping lower the unit's weight. Aluminum can heat up more evenly than stainless steel and prevents hots spots from forming inside. The bottom of this sauce pot is designed with an upward curve that flattens when exposed to heat and helps ensure efficient heat usage. Since the pot is magnetic, it works on induction heating surfaces.
- Part of the Grand Gourmet line
- 661⁄2-qt. capacity
- Made of 18/10 stainless steel
- Polished finish with mirror edges
- Rim is reinforced for extra bend protection
- Bottom has a lightweight aluminum interior
- Raised bottom lies flat with heat
- Tubular loop handles support heavy lifting
- Compatible with induction cooktops
- Dishwasher safe
- Lid sold separately
- Pot dimensions: 195⁄8 in. dia. x 121⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
For more detailed information about cookware, check out our cookware buying guide.
Sauce Pot, 66-1/2 qt., 19-5/8" dia. x 12-1/2" H, stainless steel, without lid, induction compatible, welded handle, Grand Gourmet, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
World Cuisine 11107-50 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Special Features||Induction Ready|