The Paderno 11107-45 Grand Gourmet sauce pot has a beautiful satin polish and a mirror finish on its edges. To reduce the amount of scratches and dings, it is constructed of 18/10 stainless steel, which contains 18 percent chromium and 10 percent nickel. When contacting salty foods, this high nickel value minimizes the risk of corrosion. This pot has a 461⁄2-quart capacity, and its upper edges are sturdy, preventing any bends. A three-layer base consisting of one layer of aluminum sandwiched between two layers of stainless steel ensures the pot heats efficiently. Durable stainless steel rests on the stove and keeps the top layer from cooling. In the middle, aluminum helps correct hot spots that may develop from the stainless steel.
- Part of the Grand Gourmet series
- 461⁄2-qt. capacity
- 18/10 stainless steel provides corrosion protection
- Satin polish inside and out
- Edges have a mirror finish for contrast
- Upper rims are reinforced
- Loop handles help with heavy lifting
- Works with inductive cooktops
- Concave bottom for speedy cooking
- Aluminum in the bottom is lighter than stainless steel
- Dishwasher safe
- Lid sold separately
- Pot dimensions: 173⁄4 in. dia. x 107⁄8 in. H
- NSF certified
Not sure which material would work best for your kitchen? Take a look at our cookware explainer article to learn more about them.
Sauce Pot, 46-1/2 qt., 17-3/4" dia. x 10-7/8" H, stainless steel, without lid, induction compatible, welded handle, Grand Gourmet, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
World Cuisine 11107-45 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Special Features||Induction Ready|