The Paderno 11107-32 Grand Gourmet sauce pot has a triple-layer bottom with the durability of stainless steel and the heat consistency of aluminum. Stainless steel layers are exposed to the stovetop and the food to prevent warps and flavor contamination. The interior layer of aluminum helps rid the pot of the hot spots common with stainless steel so that it can heat more evenly. This sauce pot is compatible with many kinds of heat, including induction, and its design enables most of the bottom to touch the stove for efficient cooking. The unit's stainless steel construction is corrosion resistant and shines with a mirror trim. Its loop handles are tubular for a comfortable grip, and it has a 161⁄2-quart capacity.
- Part of the Grand Gourmet series
- 161⁄2-qt. capacity
- Stainless steel construction for durability
- Polished finish on the surfaces and a mirror finish on the edges
- Dishwasher safe
- Bottom has 3 layers: stainless steel, aluminum, and stainless steel
- Can be used with inductive heat
- Reinforced rim avoids bending
- Loop handles are curved for secure grabbing
- Concave bottom turns flat with heat
- Lid sold separately
- Pot dimensions: 121⁄2 in. dia. x 75⁄8 in. H
- NSF certified
Want to learn more about different types before you get a sauce pot? Take a look at our cookware buying guide for additional information.
Sauce Pot, 16-1/2 qt., 12-1/2" dia. x 7-5/8" H, stainless steel, without lid, induction compatible, welded handle, Grand Gourmet, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
World Cuisine 11107-32 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Special Features||Induction Ready|