For durability, the Paderno 11107-28 Grand Gourmet sauce pot is made of 18/10 stainless steel, which prevents staining or scarring and contains nickel to ward off rust. The pot's rim is reinforced for daily use and has an attractive mirror shine. Its tri-layer bottom features a stainless steel cooking layer that creates pure-tasting dishes and an aluminum middle that helps distribute heat evenly. The side that touches the stovetop is warp-resistant stainless steel, and its curved design ensures the bottom becomes flush against the stove when hot. This pot can hold 111⁄2 quarts.
- Part of the Grand Gourmet series
- 111⁄2-qt. capacity
- Induction-ready stainless steel construction
- Polished with a mirror trim for a heightened appearance
- Dishwasher safe
- Triple-layer bottom with aluminum in the middle
- Compatible with inductive-heat surfaces
- Rim is durable
- Rounded loop handles for heavy lifting
- Heat turns the bottom flat for cooking
- Aluminum layer in the bottom
- Lid sold separately
- Pot dimensions: 11 in. dia. x 67⁄8 in. H
- NSF certified
Don't know what kind of cookware best suits your needs? You can learn more about them through our cookware explainer.
Sauce Pot, 11-1/2 qt., 11" dia. x 6-7/8" H, stainless steel, without lid, induction compatible, welded handle, Grand Gourmet, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
World Cuisine 11107-28 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Special Features||Induction Ready|