The Paderno 11102-40 Grand Gourmet 53-quart stock pot has a triple-ply bottom that is flat when hot and concave when cold to ensure heat is distributed evenly. The tubular handles are hollow, enabling them to stay cool to the touch to protect the user from burns. Since its height and diameter are the same length, it is ideal for preparing soup. This stock pot is ideal for any stove type and is equipped with a faucet for draining.
- 53-qt. capacity
- Part of the Grand Gourmet series
- Stainless steel construction with faucet
- Satin polish with a mirror finish along the edges
- Tubular handles are cool to the touch and constructed of stainless steel
- Triple-ply bottom is composed of aluminum sandwiched between stainless steel
- Bottom is flat when hot and concave when cold
- Equal diameter and height reduces evaporation
- Ideal for use on any stove type
- Lid not included
- Overall dimensions: 153⁄4 in. dia. x 153⁄4 in. H
- NSF certified
Curious about the different features of cookware materials? Check out this article on cookware materials.
Stockpot, 53 quart, 15-3/4" diameter x 15-3/4" H, stainless steel, with tap, without lid, Grand Gourmet, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
World Cuisine 11102-40 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet