The World Cuisine 11101-32 stock pot has an equal diameter and height, minimizing evaporation during simmering. With the stainless steel construction, the pot is warp resistant and will not transfer colors or flavors from acidic foods. This material has a satin finish, and on the edges, it has a mirror finish. Handles on the sides provide a comfortable grip for lifting and moving the pot and have an ergonomic, stay-cool design.
- 253⁄8-qt. capacity
- Reduces evaporation while simmering soups and stews
- Stainless steel is warp, dent, and corrosion resistant
- Concaved bottom flattens with heat
- Upper edges are reinforced and have a double thickness
- Satin finish on the edges has a mirror finish
- Cool-to-the-touch ergonomic handles
- Compatible with induction cooktops
- Dishwasher safe
- Part of the Grand Gourmet series
- Overall dimensions: 121⁄2 in. dia. x 121⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
You can find out more about stainless steel pots in this guide for cookware materials.
Stockpot, 25-3/8 quart, 12-1/2" diameter x 12-1/2" H, stainless steel, without lid, induction compatible, tri-metal bottom, induction compatible, welded handles, Grand Gourmet, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
World Cuisine 11101-32 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Special Features||Induction Ready|