The World Cuisine 11101-20 stock pot has a 61⁄2-quart capacity. Its stainless steel construction provides durability and rust resistance, and the material is compatible with induction cooktops. As the bottom is heated, its concave surface flattens out, while the upper edges have a double thickness and are reinforced for strength. Equal in diameter and height, the pot limits evaporation, which is ideal for simmering stews and soups.
- 61⁄2-qt. capacity
- Limits evaporation while soups and stews simmer
- Stainless steel resists dents, warps, and corrosion
- Concave bottom flattens when it is heated
- Reinforced upper edges support high-volume use
- Polished to a satin finish with mirror edge accents
- Ergonomic, stay-cool handles
- Induction compatible
- Dishwasher safe
- Part of the Grand Gourmet series
- Overall dimensions: 77⁄8 in. dia. x 77⁄8 in. H
- NSF certified
More information on stainless steel pots is available in this article covering cookware materials.
Stockpot, 6-1/2 quart, 7-7/8" diameter x 7-7/8" H, stainless steel, without lid, induction compatible, tri-metal bottom, induction compatible, welded handles, Grand Gourmet, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
World Cuisine 11101-20 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Special Features||Induction Ready|