The World Cuisine 11001-60 stock pot has an aluminum plate in the bottom that quickly heats up and provides even heat distribution. On the outside of the plate, there is stainless steel that ensures compatibility with induction cooktops. The diameter and height are nearly equal, which limits evaporation when users are simmering soups. This pot has a 1581⁄2-quart capacity.
- 1581⁄2-qt. capacity
- Perfect for simmering soups
- Aluminum plate in the bottom provides quick, even heating
- Stainless steel around the plate is compatible with induction equipment
- Comfortable lifting and carrying with the dual welded handles
- Overall dimensions: 235⁄8 in. dia. x 211⁄8 in. H
- NSF certified
Find more about stainless steel cookware in this guide to cookware materials.
Series 1000 Stock Pot, 158-1/2 qt., 23-5/8" dia. x 21-1/8" L, stainless steel sandwiched around aluminum plate, without lid, induction ready, dual welded handles, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
World Cuisine 11001-60 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Special Features||Induction Ready|