The World Cuisine 11001-32 stock pot has a 27-quart capacity, which is perfect for cooking soup and simmering sauces since product does not evaporate quickly due to the tall sides. A lid is sold separately. With a tri-metal bottom, this pot is ideal for induction cooktops. Durability and strength are provided by the stainless steel construction. Cooks can easily lift and transport the pot with dual-welded handles on the sides.
- 27-qt. capacity
- Tri-metal bottom enables the pot to be used for induction
- Stainless steel construction resists rust, scratches, dents, and stains
- Ideal for simmering sauces and preparing soup
- Dual-welded handles enable the cook to move the pot as needed
- Lid is not included
- Overall dimensions: 121⁄2 in. dia. x 121⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
Our explainer on smallwares lists a variety of smallwares that are essential.
Stock Pot, 27 quart, 12-1/2" diameter x 12-1/2" H, stainless steel sandwiched around aluminum plate, without lid, induction ready, dual welded handles, Grand Gourmet, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
World Cuisine 11001-32 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Induction Ready|