The World Cuisine 11001-28 stock pot is perfect for preparing soup and simmering sauces, and its tri-metal bottom is designed to work on induction cooktops. Since the dish is constructed of stainless steel, it withstands heavy, repeated use, while its dual-welded handles provide balance and simplify moving. This pot has an 18-quart capacity. The lid is sold separately.
- 18-qt. capacity
- Perfect for cooking soup and simmering sauces
- Designed for induction use with tri-metal bottom
- Rust- and stain-resistant stainless steel construction
- Welded handles provide balance when lifting and transporting the dish
- Lid is not included
- Overall dimensions: 11 in. dia. x 11 in. H
- NSF certified
This buyers' guide to smallwares provides additional information on cookware.
Stock Pot, 18 quart, 11" diameter x 11" H, stainless steel sandwiched around aluminum plate, without lid, induction ready, dual welded handles, Grand Gourmet, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
World Cuisine 11001-28 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Special Features||Induction Ready|