The World Cuisine 1100124 stock pot holds 11 quarts of soup or other product. With a tri-metal bottom, the dish can be used on induction cooktops. Constructed of stainless steel, it resists rust and dents. As tall as it is wide, the pot limits evaporation while users are simmering soups. Welded handles on the sides provide balance for lifting and carrying the stock pot. A lid is sold separately.
- 11-qt. capacity
- Tri-metal bottom enables operators to use this dish on induction ranges
- Stainless steel construction resists dents and bends
- Designed for soup or simmering product
- Easily lift and transport the dish with welded handles
- Lid is not included
- Overall dimensions: 91⁄2 in. dia. x 91⁄2 in. H
- NSF certified
Not sure what kind of smallwares you need? We have a full list of the common types in our guide to smallwares.
Stock Pot, 11 quart, 9-1/2" diameter x 9-1/2" H, stainless steel sandwiched around aluminum plate, without lid, induction ready, dual welded handles, Grand Gourmet, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
World Cuisine 11001-24 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Specialty Options||Induction Ready|