The World Cuisine 11001-22 stock pot is constructed of stainless steel to withstand heavy, repeated use. Dual-welded handles simplify lifting and transporting the pot. With its tall sides, this dish is ideal for cooking soup and simmering product since it has an 83⁄4-quart capacity. It has a tri-metal bottom, enabling it to be used for induction.
- 83⁄4-qt. capacity
- Induction ready with its tri-metal bottom
- Constructed of stainless steel for durability and corrosion resistance
- Ideal for soup or simmering product
- Dual-welded handles simplify lifting the pot
- Lid is not included
- Overall dimensions: 85⁄8 in. dia. x 85⁄8 in. H
- NSF certified
You can find additional information on smallwares in our smallwares guide.
Stock Pot, 8-3/4 quart, 8-5/8" diameter x 8-5/8" H, stainless steel sandwiched around aluminum plate, without lid, induction ready, dual welded handles, Grand Gourmet, NSF
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
World Cuisine 11001-22 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Special Features||Induction Ready|