The CookTek 609201 TCS200 ThermaCube delivery system keeps food hot and moist without becoming soggy since it holds food at their optimum temperatures for up to 45 minutes. This system does not cook food but uses and induction-heated pellet system to keep food hot while you are carrying it to your catered event. Heat energy is generated and contained in a pellet inside the CookTek 609201 TCS200 ThermaCube delivery system. The system charges within 4 minutes so you are ready to carry food to your event. The microprocessor constantly checks vital components for overheating, power supply issues, and more. The automatic load detection feature lets energy instantly transmit to the bag, and hardly any energy is consumed when the bag is not there. To make things easier on you and your staff, the pellet and bag are lightweight.
- Operates on the countertop or in a customized shelving unit
- Portable table top design
- Powder-coated steel and heavy-duty electronic components
- Polycarbonate surface is easy to clean
- Microprocessor monitors important components many times per second to check for overheating and power supply problems
- Charges in 4 min. or less
- Charger will shut off and indicate error codes, letting you diagnose and fix minor issues
- Pellet and bag are lightweight to make them easy to carry
- Heat energy is created and contained in a pellet inside the bag
- Control panel is user friendly and has LED lighted displays that are easy to use
- Charger is designed to handle exposure to oil, dust, grease, and more
- Automatic load detection can tell when food is placed inside because energy transmission is instant
- Overheating is prevented with the automatic shut-off feature
- Integral cooling fan keeps internal electronics cool
- 200-240 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 1800 W
- Overall Dimensions: 16.47 in. W x 16.93 in. D x 8.18 in. H
- cETLus and CE listed; NSF certified
ThermaCube™ Delivery System, induction charger, no-leak, solid-to-solid phase, initial charge 4 min. or less, 60 sec. recharge, lightweight pellet & bag, self-diagnostic features & alerts, LED display, 200-240v/50/60/1-ph, 1800 watts, 8.0 amps, 6 ft. cord, cETLus, CE, NSF (10% pellet & small bag included)
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
CookTek 609201 SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Also Known As||TCS200|
|Warranty||2-year Advanced Replacement|