The Turbo Air TST-60SD-D2-N prep table has a self-cleaning condenser that prevents overheating by removing dust and debris. The refrigeration system’s components are built together, making it self-contained and easy to service. With a digital display, the operator can easily monitor the internal temperature. Temperatures usually range from 33 to 39 degrees Fahrenheit and are maintained by R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant. A forced air cooling system pushes cold air over pans in the countertop cutout to keep it under 41 degrees Fahrenheit.
The top cutout is separated from the cabinet to reduce messes. A polyethylene cutting board on the top of the cabinet provides space to prep product. The base of the Turbo Air TST-60SD-D2-N prep table has a cabinet section and two stainless steel drawers. Its interior is constructed of stainless steel for ease of cleaning, while the exterior is galvanized and stainless steel for strength and durability.
- Cutout in the top is separated from the cabinet to reduce the amount of messes
- LED interior lights make it easy to see inside the cabinet
- Stainless steel interior resists corrosion
- Exterior is constructed of galvanized and stainless steel for strength and durability
- 1 stainless steel shelf is easy to clean
- 2 stainless steel drawers hold sixth-size, 6-in.-D pans
- 91⁄2-in.-D x 1⁄2-in.-thick polyethylene cutting board acts as a place where dishes can be prepared
- Cold air is kept over the pans with the insulated pan cover
- 16 sixth-size, 4-in.-D pans hold toppings in the cutout
- 4-in.-dia. swivel casters make the cabinet easy to move
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 4.3 A, 1⁄5 HP, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Shelf dimensions: 27 in. x 17 in.
- Overall dimensions: 601⁄4 in. W x 31 in. D x 423⁄4 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed; ISO 9001:2008 certified
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- Self-contained refrigeration system has all the components built together
- Corrosion-resistant evaporator has been coated
- 33-39 degrees F temperature range
- Premature system failures are prevented since the self-cleaning condenser removes dust and debris 2-3 times daily
- Monitoring the internal temperature is easy with the digital temperature
- Cool temperatures are maintained by R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant
- Product in the cutout is kept under 41 degrees F thanks to the forced air system
Super Deluxe Sandwich/Salad Unit, two-section, 16 cu. ft., stainless steel top with 16-pan opening, (1) stainless steel door with recessed handle, (2) stainless steel drawers with recessed handles, stainless steel interior & exterior, (1) stainless steel wire shelf, self-cleaning condenser equipped, cold air compartment, insulated pan cover, cutting board side rail, hot gas condensate system, 4" casters, self-contained rear mounted refrigeration system, R290 Hydrocarbon refrigerant, 1/5 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 4.3 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air TST-60SD-D2-N SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cutting Board Depth (in.)||9.5|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Width (in) Range||37 - 68 in|