The Turbo Air TST-28SD-D2-N prep table is great for preparing sandwiches, salads, and more. There are eight sixth-size, 4-inch-deep pans in the cutout that hold toppings, and the polyethylene cutting board can be used to prep ingredients for the pans or put toppings on dishes. An insulated pan cover closes over the cutout to keep cold air over the stored product. To resist minor damage and withstand heavy use, the exterior is constructed of galvanized and stainless steel. The interior is easy to clean since it is also made of stainless steel.
With the self-contained refrigeration system, components are built together to make the unit easy to service. The condenser has a self-cleaning device on it that removes dust and debris automatically two to three times day, preventing the system from overheating and causing a premature system failure. To resist corrosion, the evaporator is coated, and a forced-air system circulates cold air evenly to ensure product is chilled. The Turbo Air TST-28SD-D2-N prep table has a temperature range of 33 to 39 degrees Fahrenheit that is maintained by R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant.
- 8 sixth-size, 4-in.-deep pans sit in the countertop cutout
- 91⁄2-in.-D x 1⁄2-in.-thick cutting board is constructed of polyethylene for durability
- Pan cover is insulated to retain cold air
- Most of the unit is constructed of heavy-duty stainless steel for use in commercial applications
- Galvanized exterior back and bottom are strong
- 2 drawers in the base are easy to open and hold sixth-size pans up to 6 in. deep (pans are not included)
- Locks on the front set of the 4-in.-dia. swivel casters keep the unit in place
- 115 V/60 Hz/1 ph, 2.2 A, 1⁄6 HP, 9-ft. cord with a NEMA 5-15P plug
- Overall dimensions: 271⁄2 in. L x 31 in. D x 42 in. H
- cETLus and ETL-Sanitation listed; ISO 9001:2008 certified
Self-contained Refrigeration System
- Temperature range: 33-39 degrees F
- Digital display helps the operator monitor the internal temperature
- R290 hydrocarbon refrigerant keeps temperatures cool
- Evaporator is coated to resist corrosion
- Refrigeration system is easy to service since it is self-contained
- Self-cleaning condenser removes dust and debris every day to prevent the system from overheating
- Cold air is blown around and over pans in the top compartment with the forced-air system
Super Deluxe Sandwich/Salad Unit, one-section, 7 cu. ft., stainless steel top with 8-pan opening, (2) stainless steel drawers with recessed handles, stainless steel interior & exterior, self-cleaning condenser equipped, cold air compartment, insulated pan cover, cutting board side rail, hot gas condensate system, self-contained rear mounted refrigeration system, R290 Hydrocrabon refrigeration, 1/6 HP, 115v/60/1-ph, 2.2 amps, NEMA 5-15P, cETLus, ETL-Sanitation
*The warranty will not be honored for residential or non-commercial use of any Commercial Equipment.
Important Prop 65 information for California residents.
Turbo Air TST-28SD-D2-N SpecificationsPDF Spec Sheet
|Cutting Board Depth (in)||9.5|
|Warranty||3 year parts & labor/5 year compressor|
|Width (in) Range||16 - 36 in|
|Product Type||Commercial Refrigeration|